Seeking: A Creative Frontend Developer
Open October 19, 2020
Do you have professional experience as a front end developer and desire the ability to work freely from the comfort of home or any other remote location? Do you have innovative ideas that you feel would contribute to a team of startup creatives?
If so, you may be interested in a position with TechSors as a Frontend Developer.
What Are We Looking for?
- Someone with at least 1+ years of experience in building React and/or Angular web applications
- Strong knowledge of React and/or Angular 2+
- A creative eye for detail
- Excellent command of written and spoken English
- Strong communication skills
- Experience with responsive web design
- Real-world git experience
- Knowledge of testing (Jest, Enzyme, etc.)
- HTML5 APIs knowledge
- CSS3 knowledge
- Ability to create DRY and S.O.L.I.D. code
- Practice in using ES2015+
What Can We Offer You?
- An opportunity to work amongst a team of creative professionals who genuinely like each other and enjoy collaborating and working together
- Work with an experienced team in which you’ll be the lead of the dev group
- Work wherever you want (the position is remote)
- Super awesome team retreats and team meetups
- Create your own personal time schedule
- Development of your skills with courses, conferences, and Webinars
Do you feel like this position might be for you? If so, please apply in this form.
Additional Skills That Would Be Nice to Have:
- Familiarity with tools such as Webpack, Babel, Eslint, CircleCI
- Knowledge of E2E testing
- Knowledge of common JS libraries (lodash/ ramda/ underscore, date-fns, react-intl, react-final-form, etc.)
- Experience in front-end performance and/or SEO optimization