- when you browse or use our Website.
- when you decide to contact us through the webforms available on the Website or by emailing, calling, or other contact means available on our Website
1. The type of information we collect
We collect the following types of personal information:
- Identity information. We will collect your name when you will contact us or will fill web forms on our Website.
- Contact information. We will collect your email and/or phone number when you will contact us or fill the web form on our Website.
- Technical information. We collect your IP address when you are visiting our Website. This address is collected for technical purposes
For avoidance of doubts, we do not collect any sensitive personal information.
2. How We Use Your Personal Information
We process your personal information for the following purposes:
- With the consent – to respond to your communications and notifications which you may send us through the webforms on our Website. We use identity data and contact data for this purpose.
- To allow us to pursue our legitimate business interests, in particular to (1) respond to phone calls we receive from you, to (2) to respond to communications that you sent us, or (3) to inform you about any changes or offers related to our business.
3. Sharing of your information
- Service Providers. We may employ third party companies and individuals to facilitate our Website, to provide the service on our behalf, or to assist us in analyzing how our Website is used. Such third parties may have access to your personal information only to perform their tasks on our behalf and are obligated not to disclose or use it for any other purpose.
- Compliance with laws and law enforcement. TechSors cooperates with government and law enforcement officials and private parties to enforce and comply with the law. We can disclose any information about you to government or law enforcement officials or private parties as we, in our sole discretion, believe necessary or appropriate to respond to claims and legal process including, but not limited to, subpoenas, to protect the property and rights of TechSors or a third party, to protect the safety of the public or any person, or to prevent or stop activity we may consider to be, or to pose a risk of being, illegal, unethical or legally actionable activity.
- Business transfers. TechSors may sell, divest, transfer, assign, share or otherwise engage in a transaction that involves, some or all of our assets,, in the course of a corporate divestiture, merger, acquisition, joint venture, bankruptcy, dissolution, reorganization, or any other similar transaction or proceeding.
4. Third party links
Our Website may contain links to third party sites placed for marketing, informational or promotional purposes. TechSors is not responsible for that material located at third party links . Other sites, apps and online services follow different rules regarding personal information collection, its use and/or disclosure. We encourage you to read the privacy policies or statements of the other websites, apps or online services you visit before providing any information or using such websites or services.
5. How we store and protect information
- Information Security. We care about the security of your information and we impose industry standard measures like SSL protocols, encryption, anonymisation, etc. We use commercially reasonable safeguards to preserve the integrity and security of information collected and maintained through the Service. However, we cannot ensure or warrant the security of any information you provide to us or guarantee that information on the Service may not be accessed, disclosed, altered, or destroyed by unauthorized persons.
- Identity theft and the practice currently known as “phishing” are of great concern to TechSors. Safeguarding information to help protect you from identity theft is a top priority. We do our out to prevent this type of practice
- Breach Notification. We will make any legally required disclosures of any breach of the security, confidentiality, or integrity of stored “personal information” (as defined in applicable state statutes on security breach notification) to you via email or conspicuous posting on this Service in the most expedient time possible and without unreasonable delay, insofar as consistent with (i) the legitimate needs of law enforcement or (ii) any measures necessary to determine the scope of the breach and restore the reasonable integrity of the data system.
- We will not sell your personal information to third parties, except sale of, as part of transfer of our business to third parties.
Generally, we will retain your personal information for three years, or as reasonably necessary for the purposes set out above, in accordance with applicable laws. For more information on your particular circumstance, please contact us using the contact information listed below.
7. Rights to Your Information
You have several choices regarding the use of personal information:
- Email Communications. When sharing your information with Techsors, we may send you email communications, shall they be promotional or transactional. If you decide at any time that you no longer wish to receive email communications from us, please follow the unsubscribe instructions provided in any of the communications.
- If you decide at any time that you no longer wish to accept cookies from our Service for any of the purposes described above, then you can instruct your browser, by changing its settings, to stop accepting cookies or to prompt you before accepting a cookie from the Websites you visit. Consult your browser’s technical information. If you do not accept cookies, however, you may not be able to use all portions of the Service or all functionality of the Service. If there are specific cookies that you are unable to block/delete contact us immediately at the contact information provided below.
8. Your Rights – for European residents
We are honoring your rights as a resident of European Union, and allowing you to execute your rights. You are entitled to (1) request a copy of your information, (2) correct of your personal information, (3) request us to transfer your personal information, (4) restrict processing of your personal information, (5) object to some processing of your personal information or (6) request erasure of your personal information. Nevertheless, we may refuse to execute your request in a certain exceptional situations, for example when we can demonstrate that we are obligated to process your personal information according to the law.
Where you have consented to the processing of your data, you may withdraw such consent at any time.
You have an absolute right to opt-out of processing for direct marketing purposes at any time. You can do this by following the instructions in the communication where this is an electronic message or by contacting us using the details set out below. For certain Sites, you may also have an ability to change some marketing preferences online.
9. Additional Notice to California & Nevada Residents
This section supplements the description of our information collection and sharing practices elsewhere in this Privacy Notice to provide certain disclosures to California residents whose personal information processed pursuant to the California Consumer Privacy Act (“CCPA”).
Under CCPA you can request information about your personal information processed over the past 12 months. You can make such a request twice within a 12-month period. Your verifiable consumer request must: (1) disclose sufficient information that allows us to identify you as a person about whose data we collected; and (2) contain a description of what rights you want to execute. We will not be able to respond to your request unless we verify your identity or authority to make the request and confirm the relation to data we collected. When we will verify you as a consumer, we may:
- Disclose categories of sources for personal information we collected about you.
- Additionally disclose personal identifiable information we collected about you.
- Delete your personal identifiable data, subject to certain exceptions. Once we receive and confirm verifiable consumer request, we will delete from our records, unless data is necessary for us or our service provider(s) to (1) complete the transaction for which we collected personal information, provide a good or service that consumer requested, take actions reasonably anticipated within the context of our ongoing business relationship with consumer, or otherwise perform our contract with you; (2) protect our service, or prosecute those responsible for illegal activities; (3) exercise free speech, ensure the right of another consumer to exercise their free speech rights, or exercise another right provided for by law; (4) comply with a legal obligation; make other internal and lawful uses of that information in the context in which it was provided.
Please send your verifiable consumer requests to email@example.com. Verifiable consumer request will be responded to within forty-five (45) days of its receipt. If we require more time, we will inform you of the reason and extension period in writing. The responding is free of charge unless it is excessive, repetitive, or manifestly unfounded.
Although we do not currently conduct sales of personal information, Nevada residents may submit a request directing us to not sell personal information we maintain about them if our practices change in the future. To exercise this right, email us at firstname.lastname@example.org with the subject line: “Nevada: Request to Opt-Out.”
10. Our policy towards children’s information
This Service is not directed to anyone under the age of consent. We do not knowingly collect personally identifiable information from anyone under the age of consent. If a parent or guardian becomes aware that his or her child has provided us with Personal Information without their consent, he or she should contact us. If we become aware that anyone under consent has provided us with Personal Information, we will delete such information from our files.
First, we utilize “persistent” cookies to save your login information for future logins to the. Second, we utilize “session ID” cookies to enable certain features of our Website, to better understand how you or the traffic you drive to our service interact with the Website and to monitor aggregate usage by our users and web traffic routing on the Website. Unlike persistent cookies, session cookies are deleted from your computer when you log off from the Service and then close your browser or app. You or your traffic can instruct the browser, by changing its settings, to stop accepting cookies or to prompt you before accepting a cookie from the Websites you visit. If you do not accept cookies, however, you may not be able to use all portions of the Website.
Also, we use third party services such as Google analytics to monitor our sites performance and traffic. By engaging and using TechSors you are aware of possible third party services that are used by TechSors. You agree that you are aware and have read their privacy policies and you will not have any claims against TechSors or any of its owners/directors/employees and members regarding the way in which those third party cookies are used and/or collect data.
12. How to contact us
If you have any questions about this Policy or any of the practices described herein, please contact us via the contact information on the site or by emailing to email@example.com.